Friday, February 19, 2016

Benny the Bull

In my opinion Benny the Bull is one of the best mascots in all of sports. I love when I see Benny interacting with the fans during the games. Whether he's dancing on the court or spilling popcorn all over people in the stands, Benny is very entertaining to watch. Benny the Bull was front and center at the All Star game last weekend. He was court side with Guy Fieri from the Food Network at the game. Benny is always roaming around the United Center getting everyone jacked up during the game. Benny adds another dimension to the Bulls games. Whether the Bulls are winning or not you know Benny is always going to put on a great show.  Keep doing you Benny!


Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Bullsssssssssssssssssssssssss

Ryan


Check out Benny the Bull in action: Benny the Bull Mr. Steal yo Girl    Benny getting after it










Guy Fieri and Benny the Bull at the All Star game in Toronto

2 comments:

  1. I personally have never been to a Bulls game, or even an NBA game for that matter, but Benny sounds like he can really put on a show! I wonder if his performances are as good as my favorite mascot, Sluggerr, the Kansas City Royals icon.

    -Kyle #MKTG355

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite Benny the Bull moment was when former SXU wide receiver Shane Zachery dressed up as him and proposed to his girlfriend who is a cheerleader. Personally my favorite mascot is TD,the Miami Dolphins mascot.

    ReplyDelete